Sunday, July 24, 2005

[two-thirty-seven-a.m]

My fingers hurt. It was sheer stupidity on my part. I guess that's what lack of oxygen does.

I am very suddenly lonely. I should have stayed and slept with you. I was in no condition to drive, anyway.

I feel disconnected rather than disoriented. Like we should have said things more meaningful than 'I'll get the others,' and 'I love this CD.' Last night had slightly more depth. I wish we wouldn't have went through that box so fast.

I wish you were here, or I was there.

I can't sleep now for the life of me, though that's all I wanted to do an hour ago. Two days in row and this lack of dominoes has me disappointed. Utterly. Don't get so sleepy. Come and play with me this instant...or very, very soon.

At least I don't feel sick anymore. The cold-burn stings a little, but that's what you get from trying to strangle your senses too quickly. And in rapid succession. Silly me.

Sober thoughts and dominoes. As soon as humanly possible. Now go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home