Monday, January 30, 2006

Always losing something...

I can't figure myself out. I can't figure yourself out. You can't figure myself out. You can't figure yourself out.

It's enough to make one insane.

I don't often need lectures on how to fix these little emotional problems. I don't often look for you to fix them.

I often need soothing little noises and an "I love you" in place of "why do you do this?" and "here's why you don't feel well..."

I often need you to be there. I often need to feel loved...just loved. It happens when we're sharing air -- so why is there an obvious void when we're miles apart? I don't understand.

Am I adored because of convenience and a lack of alternate entertainment?

I did very well in the last month and half. If I fall a little now, will you help me...or will you continue to show me contempt?

I am hurting very much.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I concur.

Some of the times I believe I helped a person most was the lending of an open shoulder.

It’s a kind of magic, how the sharing of the same air with cretin people grants so much comfort.

Matt

6:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She hurts herself to feel okay, burdens she can't resist.. I can't free her, I can't free her.. I can't free her anymore..

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home