Monday, July 04, 2005

Lost

She's gone. Gonegonegone.

She's on her way to some new department in life. Some new avenue-offshoot-footpath that will ultimately enrich her further. Further. Further from the truth. I told her I wouldn't cry. Nothing could be further from the truth. I miss her so much. So, so, so, so [repeat that two-letter word fifteen-hundred times] much.

I feel like I'm missing half of me. Half of what makes me happy, human, whole. Half of me. My sissy is gone. My best friend is gone. My partner in crime is gone.

I'm a mess.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*pats your shoulder* I sorry to see you in pain. won't presume to tell you it will be alright, or that I understand. Just know I am thinking of you, and hopeing that brings some comfort.

Matt

3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home