Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Right-Round-Vague


"We let the candy-man fill us with his contraband..."

I feel absolutely weightless. If eyes were ink and fingers more nimble, I have this sneaking suspicion that I would write every breath that squiggled its way out of my mouth.

Like my spider? I found him in the basement and carried him to the front door. Scrabbly-legged bugs make my insides go numb. Spiders are a different sort of story. Remember...all people are stories.

I'm in an exceedingly good mood. My head's cloudy. I need to get these thought-things out of this big brain before I dissolve into a fleshbag-puddle.

"I swear I never meant for this -- don't look at me that way. It was an honest mistake..."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*Floats above the floor like the guys in Half Backed*
mmmmm…weightless.

And it is a very nice spider.

Matt

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"No more blood, I will be there for you my love
I will stand by your side
The world has forsaken my girl

No more shame, she has felt too much pain, in her life
In her mind she's repeating the words
All the love you put out will return to you..
"

9:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home