Thursday, August 11, 2005

"Needless to say odd-like."

"She's dreaming in digital..."

It's raining.

It's been raining all day.

The damp breeze is an incredible change from the arid things that have wafted through my bedroom window in days past. I think I'll be able to sleep tonight. The soft patter of grey rain-sheets on the eaves is achingly lovely. Misty haloes ringing orange streetlights are the images burned sweetly onto my eyelids when finally I slip down against the wooden headboard and lay listlessly...covered in dark and ceiling-fan shadows.

Maybe I'll light candles tonight.

I adore the smell of wax. Of wicks. Of the dreams and ideas that creep unchecked into this big brain of mine.

"He's everything you want. He's everything you need..."

It was raining this morning. It was white-slate and comfortable this morning. I found my muse this morning, and I nearly overdosed on glee. I nearly allowed myself to be taken under by the sea that sucked in the moon. I am filled like a serpentine bottle with the feelings muse provokes in me. I am at once full. Silly. Wanting more and more to be swept away and swept up and held at arm's length to dance on cemetary-grass in the fall.

"He's everything inside of you that you wish you could be..."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

rained here too...it was incredable

Matt

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home