Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Feelings Unidentified

"Help me if you can. It's just that this is not the way I'm wired..."

Why was it snowing yesterday? Eh? EH?! Why can't it be sixty-ish forever? I hate cold weather and I hate too-hot weather; I think weather in general sucks. Give me thunderstorms and mild temperatures, and I'll be set for life. I love a good storm -- there's nothing like it in the world. Especially when listening to it through a window thrown wide open...or when walking through it at twilight. I think I'll stop a minute now and dreamily recall such storms.

...

Alright. Done. Tossed back into the chaotic whirlwind of college and those few remaining days I have here. You know, I'm not entirely sure I want to leave. I love having my own room, love being able to go about and do whatever I want (whenever I want) -- and I adore having people over whenever the mood strikes. Hoo yeah. Haven't heard back yet from my sister or my mom even though I emailed them yesterday and last night, respectively. Hmm. I smell bratwurst. Where the hell is it coming from...? Anyway, yeah. Haven't heard back from them yet, and I'd really LIKE to, seeing as how I need them to move out next Thursday. Apparently I'm going home this weekend (DAMMIT!) because my family has a Mother's Day thing planned. Eugh. I really would have rather stayed here, but it was my grandma who called (aww), and I couldn't say no to her, now could I?

In other news...well...there isn't any news, I guess. There's some loud moron sitting next to me. Wanted to run out of the PSC in a panic when having lunch because Nathan left me with Greg (that wasn't so bad) and then like, fifteen of Greg's friends stopped by -- and two of them sat with us. I am so deathly afraid of new people. I was actually too terrified to get up and leave because I didn't want anybody to pay attention to me. Instead, I buried myself in a book and attempted to ignore their insane amounts of stupidity that flowed across the table. And while we're on the topic, I have to say that I loathe a certain poetry-subject prig. Hah. That's his new nickname, by the way. Oy. I have a headache now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home