Friday, April 22, 2005

Headache.

Oh, yes. Went on a drinking binge last night. Had the worst possible stuff mixed in with raspberry-lemonade and grape Kool-Aid. Why?

...I don't know.

I ended up calling Klein and attempting to sing him REM's "It's the End of the World." I fell over backwards in my chair after Justin tried pulling of my sock to showcase his foot fetish. I stretched myself out on the ground after dancing to an Ultraviolence techno mix, and nearly passed out. Everyone around me was either trashed...or close to it. We made our own shot glass out of a cut-up plastic Kool-Aid bottle -- darling Brian took almost 6 shots. Yeah. He, Justin, and I were hammered. Nate and Ali were only partly so. It was good 'ol fashioned drunken fun. I had to keep my phone out of reach, or I would have called about five people just to tell them exactly what I thought of them. Both good and bad things.

Oy. Now I have a killer headache, and I'm not going to Zoology so I can finish this critical analysis paper. I've skipped five classes this week...isn't it disgusting? I SWEAR I'll go to ALL of them next week. It's the second-to-last full week of classes, anyway. I don't know what's wrong with me, but the upset-ness and the depression have just made it so damn hard to go to school. I just want to sit in my room, or sit alone in the PSC. Oh, and I finally righted the upturned boat of emotions. I spoke my heart -- spoke it good. Now the ball's in his court. Yeah.

Going home again this weekend to help my sister with prom. Hooray. Don't know what's up for Friday and Saturday night. Too much effing bad vibes going around. Anyone got some entertainment for me?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home