Tuesday, September 27, 2005

"Of chambers as the cedars -- "

In this moment (room's quiet, darkness puncuated by red lights like oozing sanguine stains), I am very suddenly able to sleep. Happy this minute, and nothing's going to take it away. Content now, for a while. Content, and calm, and able to sleep. Maybe smiling...


"I'd kill to share your pain...
(And carry the shame)
And sell my soul just to hear you say:

I dream what you're dreaming,
And feel what you're feeling...
"

"Hold me...
Like you held onto life
When all fears came alive and entombed me..."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was born the day she kissed me.. now all I want to do is die in her arms.

4:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If I were God, I would make all your nights thus.

Matt

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Teardrop on a fragile eyelash
She's looking like a dream
Hoping for some understanding
And answer or at least
Cunning word a single sentence
To restore her heart
Aching since the day I left her
Crossing lonely seas

Silent tears of a woman
Make a warrior cry
Heaven, I beg you
Please release hopes from fears

Dewdrops on a single rosebud
This purity of rain
Reminds me of the moment I left her
Kisses filled with pain
And if I should leave her waiting
For another year
Will she ever know the answer?

This is my Elegy
Do you know what I feel?
This is my Elegy
Do you believe it's real?

4:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home