Saturday, October 22, 2005

Sign out

(Warning: the contents of this message were constructed while said creator was doped up on a triple-shot of prescription medications.)

"I'm two quarters and a heart down, and I don't want to forget how your voice sounds...dance, dance, we're falling apart to half time..."

"So give me all your poison, and give me all your pills, and give me all your hopeless hearts, and make me ill. You're running after something that you'll never kill -- if this is what you want, then fire at will."

Tripe! Yes! I know! But such good tripe, the likes of which no other tripe-finder has ever found before!

I'm excited. Is it obvious? This weekend was so very far from what I expected...I simply don't know how to deal with it yet. I'm cautiously ecstatic, I think. Worriedly blissful. Getting over this illness with a sudden, whopping dose of wonderful-surprise is...too, too lovely.

I'M GOING TO SEE HIM TOMORROW! *Dies* I'm going to see Ville live. LIIIIVE! Oh my LORD, I'm going to see that darling Finnish band live and I can't WAIT! I'm spazzing now...so I wonder how bad it's going to be tomorrow. I even bought a new dress and earrings to wear...I don't know why. Because I had to signify this life-changing experience with new clothes? Maybe? I love clothes. I love HIM. Perhaps the two go hand in hand. Mwuahaha. HIM! LIVE! WOOP!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Most cool...enjoy to the extrime!

Matt

11:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, I wish I could 'enjoy to the extrime'. Unfortunately, I don't have the newest version of Life: The Adventure, so 'extrime mode' isn't available to me.

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home